We are seeking a Mechanical Assembler who is responsible for completing mechanical builds or operations to print and sales order, throughout the manufacturing process.
- Assemble machinery and components off custom blueprints
- Operate hand and power tools to fabricate parts
- Keep work station clean and organized Requirements:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Use a variety of precision measuring devices to set up and adjust parts and verify conformance of work
- Troubleshoot basic assembly problems.
- Perform general preventive maintenance work on tools and equipment.
- Requires high school diploma (or equivalent) plus three to five years’ related experience.
- Must be familiar with portable power tool and machine tools such as drill press, band saw, cut-off saw and grinder.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Basic familiarity with G.D.&T. helpful but not required
- Ability to write standard documentation & comfortable with documenting on a computer
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with other employees of the organization in a quick and accurate manor.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Must perform metric conversions.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or visual formats.
- Basic knowledge of carpentry and \ or pneumatics is beneficial but not require
Pay Rate: $22k-40kper year
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Friday(8am-5pm)(3:30pm-11:30pm)
*Hours are subject to change depending on workload, must be flexible.