We are seeking candidates with sanitation experience preferably with background in food manufacturing. Candidates must be reliable, have a good work ethic and be available for overtime.
We provide transportation.
- Must be able to set-up and clean equipment
- Responsible for sanitizing equipment to avoid cross contamination
- Make sure all equipment is put away where it belongs
- Make sure machines are properly labeled when they should not be used
- Must have and wear protective gear
- Must be able to stand for all of the regular shift as well as bend, reach and stoop
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds consistently
- Must follow GMP’s as well as all food safety rules
Pay Rate: $12.75 per hour
Days/Hours (shift): Monday- Saturday (7:00pm-3:30am)
*Hours are subject to change depending on work load, must be flexible.